Fibromyalgia a disorder that causes joints and muscle aches along with fatigue. They may have chronic widespread pain, as well as “tender points” on the neck, shoulders, back, hips, arms, and legs, which hurt when slight pressure is applied. Chronic muscle and joint pain that has no obvious physical cause is so common and follows a consistent pattern, the suggested term inflammation that has never been demonstrated, as no other cause could be found even by means including microscopic examination of tissues. It is believed that the syndrome is caused by excessive sensitivity of the nerves that supply some soft tissues and their connections in the spinal cord and brain with resultant increased muscle tension that is aggravated if certain stages of sleep are disturbed, as they usually are in fibromyalgia. Historically, fibromyalgia has been considered either a musculoskeletal disease or neuropsychiatric condition.
People with fibromyalgia may also have symptoms, which usually develops slowly over months or years, often starting in one part of the body and gradually becoming more generalized, the characteristic symptoms such as:
Trouble sleeping or inability to sleep well
Symptoms not relieved by rest or sleep, Problems with thinking and memory, Irritable bowel syndrome. May also have painful menstrual periods.
Emotional as well as psychological distress
Numbness and tingling in extremities
Increased sensitivity particularly to pressure of soft tissues around the skeleton, noted most conspicuously in specific area known as tender points in the neck, shoulders, elbows, hips, buttocks and knees.
One may incorporate few simple life-style changes into daily routine life and habits.
• Eliminate processed foods from the diet, especially white sugar and white flour products as over time may damage the digestion as well as cause obesity, one of the common problem related to fibromyalgia.
• Include foods, such as proteins, complex and unrefined carbohydrates, vegetables, whole grains and legumes (beans and bean products) especially soy based products.
• Avoid greasy foods, ice-cold drinks, alcohol, raw and uncooked foods, and hot, coffee, and too much fruits.
• Avoid daily canned juice drinks.
• Stop taking sodas. Sodas are acidic and loaded with sugar and chemicals. Sodas are harmful to both the spleen and the kidneys.
• Exercise that you really enjoy and just do it!
• Take a walk every day.
• Practice self massage every morning by stimulating or rubbing the hands to help promote the flow of Qi and blood in the channels.
• De-stress your-self. This may be finding new more supportive relationships. Understand that stress alone can kill you, and if you smoke and consume alcohol to escape stressful situations, you are making worst to it.
BUT, an Onnuri SuJok (ACUPUNCTURE) practitioner may overcome the symptoms. As itself is a powerful medicine, which aids in strengthening the immune system and serves to prevent diseases, control pain and increase both the ability to function and the quality of lives. It has been shown to promote the health and improve the body’s immune function that helped many people who were not successfully treated through conventional western medicine. Several conditions can be dramatically improved or remedied in full including fibromyalgia syndrome.
An important aspect of Onnuri SuJok is that it allows taking into account an individual characteristic of the patient manifested in own energy constitution. This brings about an effective action on the very origin of disease. Besides, there are practically no contradictions for use of therapy. In alleviating the syndrome, one may put colors with permanent marker pen!
smile views; http://onnurimedicine.me ‘Dr.Dinesh Kapur’
To your wellbeing, smile life. Enjoy!