Acupuncture. SuJok. Onnuri Medicine. Color Acupuncture. Dr.Dinesh kapur. SuJok Blog., Alternative Medicine, benign cyst, Breast Cancer, Breastfeeding, Emotions, Endocrine Disorders, Estrogen, Fear, Mucous, Natural Sciences., Natural Therapy., Onnuri SuJok, Pain, SuJok, Tissues. Acupuncture Color
Pain is not usually a sign of breast cancer. If someone has pain in one or both the breasts, rest assured: It’s most probably due to hormonal changes, a benign cyst, a ligament strain or another condition!
Noticeable symptom is typically a lump that feels different from the rest of the breast tissue.
Indications other than a lump may include thickening different from the other breast tissue, one becoming larger or lower, changing position of nipple or shape or becoming inverted, scaling, skin puckering or dimpling, a rash on or around a nipple, discharge from nipple, constant pain in part of the breast or armpit, and swelling beneath the armpit or around the collarbone or increased warmth.
Women having very dense are more likely to develop it as in dense condition tissues, cells grow and multiply at a faster rate.
• Estrogen levels having on higher side may increase the risk factor.
• Women who have undergone menopause and have taken hormone therapy for more than four years with estrogen and progesterone have high chances. It is better to avoid hormonal therapy as study suggests.
• Women who never breast-feed or not feeding their children is at high risk.
• Family history: Chances are high if anybody in the family has suffered indicates genes are responsible.
• Personal History: If already had in one of the breast, there is a likelihood of getting affected to the other breast too. Chances of recurrences are high to the same part or to different parts of the body.
• Menstruation: Women with menstruation beginning before the age of 12 years and menopause occurring after the age of 55 years are at high-risk.
• Radiation therapy: Young women who have exposed their breasts to radiations due to some diseased condition like Hodgkin’s lymphoma are likely to develop breast cancer in the later ages.
One has to change and keep up the life style or ease in daily life:
•Consuming healthy food with plenty of fruits, vegetables and whole grains with other high fiber foods helps strengthening immunity, thus reducing chances.
•Reduce fat intake, as extra fat increases estrogen production. More fat in the body and consuming alcohol increases estrogen levels especially after menopause leading to an increased risk.
•Limit or Decrease alcohol consumption or avoid it altogether.
•Breast-feeding will lower the risk.
•Get your folate, while experts say that an overall healthy diet may help prevent breast cancer, a growing body of research suggests that getting enough of the B vitamin folate (in leafy green vegetables, beans and fortified cereals)
• Conceiving before 30 years of age. Late child-bearing: Women bearing children after the age of 30 years and women who never bear children are at high-risk of being affected with breast cancer.
• Chances are high as the age increases.
a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells.
b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in gastrointestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soymilk, cancer cells will starve.
Water-best to drink purified, or filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled water is acidic avoid it.
c. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.
d. When the person’s immune system is strong the cancer cells prevent from multiplying and forming tumors.
Clinical analysis see, Onnuri SuJok a powerful tool is enough capable to boost, strengthen the immunity besides to promote health and ease. The perspective from which acupuncture views health and sickness hinges on concepts of vital energy, energy balance and energy imbalance. The acupuncture assesses the flow and distribution of this Qi within its pathways, known as “meridians and channels” through which able to influence the health and sickness by stimulating certain areas along these “meridians”. Traditionally fine, slender needles stimulated these areas or “acupoints” that focuses only in the hands or feet. Today, many more forms of stimulation are incorporated, including herbs, electricity, magnets and lasers. Still, the aim remains the same – adjust the “vital energy” so the proper amount reaches the proper place at the proper time. This helps the body heal itself. The concept of treatment is in miniature form of hands or feet’s. The remission of the disease can be achieved and medicaments’ therapy simultaneously can be reduced or eliminated altogether (depending on the stages). The course of treatment is definitely uneventful!
Don’t forget to mark with colors in aides to prevent the syndrome!
smile notion; http://onnurimedicine.me ‘Dr.Dinesh kapur’
To your wellbeing, smile life! Enjoy.