Acupuncture color. Acupuncture. Alternative medicine. Alternative. Dr.Dinesh kapur. Emotional disorders. Emotions. Energy. Fitness. Health. Health-medical. Medicine. Natural healing. Natural Medicine., Blood, Breathing, Bronchiole, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, COPD, Emotions, Fear, Immune system, Naturopathy. Onnuri Medicine. Seeds. Smile. Spiral energy. SuJok blog. SuJok. Supplements. Triorigin. Wellbeing. Wellness., PH, Pulmonary alveolus, Respiration, Respiratory Disorders, Skin
Lungs normal working!
The lung is the organ for gas exchange where oxygen diffuses into blood and is exchanged for carbon dioxide in the hemoglobin of the erythrocytes; that means transfer oxygen from air into the blood and carbon dioxide from the blood into the air. To accomplish gas exchange it has two components: airways and alveoli. The airways are branching, tubular passages like the branches of a tree that allow air to move in and out of the lungs. The wider segments of the airways are the trachea and the two bronchi (going to either the right or left lung). The smaller segments are called bronchial. At the ends of the bronchial are the alveoli, thin-walled sacs. (The airways and alveoli can be conceptualized as bunches of grapes with the airways analogous to the stems and the alveoli analogous to the grapes.) Small blood vessels (capillaries) run in the walls of the alveoli, and it is across the thin walls of the alveoli where gas exchange between air and blood takes place.
Breathing involves inspiration followed by exhalation. During inspiration, muscles of the diaphragm and the rib cage contract and expand causing negative pressure within the airways and alveoli. As a result, air is sucked through the airways and into the alveoli and the chest wall is enlarged. During exhalation, the same muscles relax and the chest wall springs back to its resting positions, shrinking the chest and creating positive pressure within the airways and alveoli. As a result, air is expelled from the lungs.
The walls of the bronchial are weak and have a tendency to collapse, especially while exhaling. Normally, the bronchial are kept open by the lungs elasticity. Elasticity of the lung is supplied by elastic fibers, which surround the airways and line the walls of alveoli. When lung tissue is destroyed, as it is in patients with COPD who have emphysema, there is loss of elasticity and the bronchial can collapse and obstruct the flow of air. Normal lung tissues look a lot like a normal sponge. Emphysema often looks like an old sponge with large irregular holes and loss of the spring and elasticity.
In addition to the function in respiration, the lungs also have non-respiratory function:
• Alter the pH of blood by facilitating alterations in the partial pressure of carbon dioxide.
• Filter out small blood clots formed in veins.
• Filter out gas micro-bubbles occurring in the venous blood stream.
• Influence concentrate some biologic substances and drugs used in medicine in blood.
• May serve as a layer of soft, shock-absorbent protection for the heart, which the lungs flank and nearly enclose.
• Immunoglobulin-A is secreted in the bronchial secretion and protects against respiratory infections.
• Helps in maintaining sterility by producing mucus containing antimicrobial compounds.
• An important defense system against air-borne infection; the dust particles and bacteria in the inhaled air are caught in mucous layer present at the mucosal surface of respiratory passages and are moved up towards pharynx by the rhythmic upwards beating action of the cilia.
• Helps providing airflow for the creation of vocal sounds.
• Loss of blood from the systemic circulation by hemorrhage can be partly compensated for by shunting blood from the lungs into the systemic vessels.
Acupuncture Onnuri SuJok, a powerful tool to strengthen the functioning of lungs in a simple way by putting 1mm very fine micro needles on the energy pathways is to prick that too only on the hands! Often once the needles are in place, most people relax and even fall asleep for the duration the treatment that has a positive and holistic effect. In the meantime one may start putting color dot with permanent marker pen on middle finger and palm as prescribed. The aim is to promote health and reduce sufferings. Try, when in need for positive results!
smile notion; onnurimedicine.me ‘Dr.Dinesh kapur’
To your wellbeing, smile life! Enjoy.